Sacrament of Baptism
- Baptisms are held on the 4th Sunday of each month. Please consult the priest for private baptisms. There are no baptisms during lent. Baptism preparation classes are held on the Thursday prior to the baptism date.
Sacrament of Reconciliation
- 30 minutes prior to each Mass or by appointment.
Sacrament of the Eucharist
- The Eucharist is celebrated at each Mass. Holy Communion is brought to the sick and shut-in after each Mass by the Extraordinary Ministers of Holy Communion or by the priest. Please call the parish office to make arrangements.
Sacrament of Confirmation
- Unless there are 20 or more candidates, Confirmation is held every two years. Candidates must complete the Parish School of Religion classes 9-11grades.
- The Diocese requires a six month preparation period before marriage. Couples must attend a pre-marriage seminar. Please see the priest before setting a date.
Anointing of the Sick
- Please call the priest or the parish office as soon as you are aware this Sacrament is needed.
- Please call the priest or the parish office to make arrangements.